ARAMARK Sizing Chart / Guide
All you need for a proper fit for all your ARAMARK clothes.
How does ARAMARK sizing run?
True to size. That is, if you usually wear a large, then order a large from ARAMARK. Same goes for dress shirt sizing and footwear sizes.
Should I order a larger size if I layer other garments underneath?
No. Garments that lend themselves to layering are sized to accommodate layers.
How much will ARAMARK merchandise shrink?
The same as you'd expect from clothing from other suppliers. It depends on the fabric. Cotton wovens shrink 3%-5%, poly/cotton wovens shrink 2%-3%, cotton knits shrink 6%-8%, poly/cotton knits shrink 4%-6%, synthetics shrink 1% or less.
What's the difference between a regular and tall size? How do I know if I need a tall size?
Talls are sized 1 to 2 inches (depending on the fabric) longer in the sleeve and 2 inches longer in the overall body length. You should order a Tall if you are 6' tall or taller or if you like to wear your clothes with a little extra room or length.
How To Measure
|Garment type||Size Note|
Neck: Take a shirt with a collar that fits you well. Lay collar flat and measure from center of collar button to far end of buttonhole. Number of inches = size. Or, measure around middle of neck. Tape should be snug, not tight.
Order 1 size up from regular pants waist size.
Measure around fullest part of chest, keeping tape up under arms and around shoulder blades. Or, lay garment flat; measure from 2” below underarm to other underarm. Double.
Measure around waist, over shirt (not over slacks) at the height you normally wear your slacks. Keep one finger between tape and body. Number of inches = size. Or, lay garment flat, measure across waistband. Double.
Measure around hand at fullest part (exclude thumb). If right-handed use right hand and vice versa. Number of inches = size. Small = 6”, Medium = 7”, Large = 8” and X-Large = 9”
Stand with heels together and measure around fullest part.
Measure around head with tape above brow ridges. Convert inches to hat size using the chart below.
Take a pair of pants that fit you well. Measure from the top of the inside of your leg to the bottom of the pants. Number of inches (to nearest full inch) = inseam length.
Measure from the top of neck front, down to the top of the inside of your leg, and up to the base of the collar in the back.
Tall sizes are determined by the sleeve length and back length.
Apparel Care Instructions.
What You Should Do?
- Read care labels in garments before washing.
- Wash your new uniform separately for the first few times.
- Treat difficult stains with liquid detergent or stain remover before washing.
- Remove your uniform immediately from the dryer to avoid wrinkles.
- Use a warm iron, if necessary. If you hang dry, use plastic or wood hangers.
- Close zippers, empty pockets, remove name badges.
What You Shouldn't Do:
- NEVER use bleach, especially chlorine-based bleach; it can damage or yellow fabrics.
- NEVER mix whites or towels and colored uniforms in the same wash load.
- NEVER use a high heat setting for drying.
- NEVER leave a uniform in the dryer after cycle is over.
- NEVER use wire hangers.
Treat a Spot Before it Becomes a Stain:
Spills and spots are an everyday problem on the job, but there are some things you can do to prevent spots from turning into permanent stains:
- NEVER iron a spot. This can turn a spot into a permanent stain.
- Treat a spot quickly. The longer a spot stays on the fabric, the harder it is to get out.
- Pre-treat a spot before washing the uniform. NEVER dry your uniform until the spot is removed. Warm air in the dryer can “set” the stain and make it difficult or impossible to get out later.
- For greasy spots, such as salad dressing, fat, oil or cream, pre-treat with a liquid detergent or spot remover.
- For protein based spots such as milk, cheese, catsup or mustard, add pre-soak to the wash water before adding the uniform.
KNIT SHIRTS, WOVEN SHIRTS, PANTS, SHORTS, SKIRTS AND APRONS:
Pre-spot heavy stains. Machine wash warm. Wash darks separately. Use only non-chlorine bleach when needed. Drip or tumble-dry low. Remove promptly from dryer. Use warm iron if necessary.
Machine wash cold. Do not tumble dry. Use only non-chlorine bleach when necessary. Re-shape and dry flat. Do not iron.
Machine wash warm. Do not bleach. Tumble dry warm. Do not iron.
FLEECE JACKET AND VEST:
Machine wash inside out with like colors. Machine wash warm. Do not bleach. Do not iron. Do not dry clean. Warning: Not flame retardant. Avoid contact with open flame.
MEN'S AND LADIES' TIES:
Dry clean only.
BASEBALL CAPS AND VISORS:
Hand wash, cold. Air dry.
- KNIT SHIRTS, WOVEN SHIRTS, PANTS, SHORTS, SKIRTS AND APRONS:
|5XL||20½-22||62 - 64||56 - 58|
|Women's Size||Women's Bust|
|S||6, 8, 10||34-36½|
|Garment type||Order This Size|
|Pants - Men's and Women's||
Order by waist and inseam measurement when you place your order (even sizes only, except when otherwise indicated)
Order one size larger than regular waist size.